out of control clan Index du Forum
out of control clan Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Chat For Samsung Galaxy Y

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    out of control clan Index du Forum -> Administration -> Absence
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
birdyaell

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Chat For Samsung Galaxy Y Répondre en citant

Facebook Chat For Samsung Galaxy Y
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Platform OS Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) CPU 850 MHz . Battery Removable Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery Stand-by Up to 520 h (2G) / Up to 380 h (3G) Talk time Up to 14 h 40 min (2G) / Up to 5 h (3G) . Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Go to Page. Body Dimensions 118.9 x 59.3 x 11.7 mm (4.68 x 2.33 x 0.46 in) Weight 112 g (3.95 oz) Keyboard QWERTY SIM Mini-SIM . Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. .. Menu FORUMS Apps, ROMs, Customization Top Phones OnePlus 5T Google Pixel 2OnePlus 5Samsung Galaxy S8+LG G6 New Phones Honor 9 Lite Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018)Honor View 10OnePlus 5T Razer Phone Root Tools KingRoot Framaroot SuperSU Xposed Top Apps Gapps MX Player Adaway ViPER4Android Audio FX Official XDA App All Apps & Games XDA Deals LOGIN Jump back in Remember Me? Login with Google Forgot your password? REGISTER Takes just a sec! search plus search plus Forums OnePlus 5T Google Pixel 2OnePlus 5Samsung Galaxy S8+LG G6 Analysis Swappa Swappa is XDA's Official Marketplace Buy and sell gently used phones Sell with no fees Buy safely . Credits: Many many Thanks to: Gusti Allah SWT for Everything Rendy Ramdhan The Owner / Founder of indofam.com Who made the Apk for me ndueXDA Who made me The Picture of Robodroid Duos Also all of you that i cannot mention it one by one here. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. .. .. Sent …awalawenk2012-Dec-21 7:303 Reserved. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Display Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors Size 3.0 inches, 27.9 cm2 (39.5% screen-to-body ratio) Resolution 240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ratio (133 ppi density) . xda-developers Legacy & Low Activity Devices Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Themes and Apps [APP] Facebook for SAMSUNG Galaxy Y Duos Y Duos Status.APK by MNgez . Sent from my Meja Lekar Pengajian using Tapatalk 2 Quick Reply Reply The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to awalawenk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift awalawenk Ad-Free kecrekchord(21st December 2012), MNgez(21st December 2012), sgyd12(21st December 2012) sgyd12 View Profile Visit Homepage View Forum Posts View Facebook page 21st December 2012, 01:39 PM #8 Senior Member Bengkalis - Riau - Indonesia Thanks Meter: 352 More 427 posts Join Date:Joined: May 2012 Less Quote: Originally Posted by awalawenk It's a great apk my brada . By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. I Made This APP/APK to Provide Facebook Status Update Via Mobile In your wall is not showing "Via Mobile" anymore it will writed as "Via SAMSUNG Galaxy Y Duos" The Link for Mobile Facebook is Originally made by Me: Click me if you wanna try by any Browser Facebook will Ask your ID, Fill them with your email for Facebook and Password to Log in
You will Directly goes to Status Updater fo Wall/Profile, just fill it with your Desired one. Preview / Screen Shot please go to 2nd Post APK Known Bugs: 1. Hope it useful for all . Hope it useful for all . Tweet Like +1 [APP] Facebook for SAMSUNG Galaxy Y Duos Y Duos Status.APK 233 posts Thanks Meter: 221 By MNgez, Senior Member on 21st December 2012, 08:20 AM View Profile Visit Homepage View Forum Posts Follow on Twitter Follow on Google+ View Facebook page Donate to Me Post Reply Email Thread Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Dear All GT-S6102 Users This Could be my First APK that might be Useful or Not for you. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Memory Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot) Internal 4 GB . Comms WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot Bluetooth 3.0, A2DP GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS Radio Stereo FM radio, RDS USB microUSB 2.0 . Force Close for ROM's that not support Indonesian Language, after Post to Wall. FORUMS Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Themes and AppsGalaxy Y GT-S5360 GeneralGalaxy Y GT-S5360 AccessoriesGalaxy Y GT-S5360 and Duos 6102 Q&A, Help & TroubleshootingGalaxy Y GT-S5360 Android DevelopmentGalaxy Y Duos S6102 Android Development[More] Remove All Ads from XDA Win an Honor 7X! Most Thanked ALL-TIME RECENT 4 Reserved Sent from my GT-S5369 using xda premiumalemad2012-Dec-21 2:224 This Is for Preview of the App on My Device (GT-S6102) …MNgez OP2012-Dec-21 2:213 i use "status via" app from playstore, its the same like this nut …encikracun2012-Dec-22 10:293 It's a great apk my brada . Search Forums Show Threads Show Posts Tag Search Advanced Search Find All Thanked Posts . Sound Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones Loudspeaker Yes 3.5mm jack Yes . xda-developers Legacy & Low Activity Devices Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Themes and Apps [APP] Facebook for SAMSUNG Galaxy Y Duos Y Duos Status.APK by MNgez . .. Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2 Quick Reply Reply The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sgyd12 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sgyd12 Ad-Free kecrekchord(21st December 2012), MNgez(21st December 2012) MNgez View Profile Visit Homepage View Forum Posts Follow on Twitter Follow on Google+ View Facebook page Donate to Me 21st December 2012, 04:08 PM #9 OP Senior Member Banten Thanks Meter: 221 Donate to Me More 233 posts Join Date:Joined: May 2012 My Devices: Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos i9082, Samsung Galaxy Mega, Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Less Quote: Originally Posted by awalawenk It's a great apk my brada .
This will show on your Wall/Status/Profile Thats it now your Status is not Show as "Via Mobile" but it will show as "Via SAMSUNG Galaxy Y Duos" Here The App for your Device, so You don't need to Write/Save The Link Download Me (Y Duos Status.APK) *Please Don't Mirror this Link Just Install the Apk Log in to your Facebook Account with email and password Fill in the box and Share Enjoy * Next if you need to Post another one you need to get back to the first page of the app without login, just need to save your log in the app. Released 2012, August . - atleast it Tested and your Status is Show as Above. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018 5a02188284
facebook gifts appfacebook mobile 0.facebook.comtelecharger et installer facebook chatheather apple facebookfacebook app zu einer seite hinzuf genhow to keep comments and likes private on facebookfacebook rc for salehow to make your friends private on facebookfacebook gangnam style code chatph n m m hack pass facebook 2013

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    out of control clan Index du Forum -> Administration -> Absence Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange